Saturday, November 7, 2009

GET A VISION GIRL!

Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God] the people perish. Proverbs 29:18. Many of us cannot take the bible straight with no chaser. We reason and say, God didn't really mean that, or pray for me I'm struggling with that, or stop thumping your bible at me. All of us have said one of these at one time or another.

How many of us actually look further down the road say 5 or 10 years? A smaller practical way of having a vision is a simple to do list. I keep a list weekly of things I need to get done. Getting things we need to do done, will free us up to do things for our livelihood.

The bible says the diligent soul is made fat. (Proverbs 13:4) This scripture was the catalyst that set me on the course for finishing my degree and eventually graduating. Part A of this verse says that the soul of the sluggard (lazy person) desireth and hath nothing.

We all want to have something? Don't we girls? For each week, month and year set a target for faith, finances and family, and see the results. For finance it may be tithing--yes tithing! For your faith, increase your prayer time or your time with God and family spend more quality time together.
I know we can do it

signed
your2gethersistah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s been a long...... time

Not much to say.... will post later... so much I’ve learned.... Talk soon.... waving at the three followers 👋🏽👋🏽