Friday, December 4, 2009

THE IN BETWEEN TIME

Girls,what are most of us going to do between now and December 25th. Shop, say it with me SSSHHHOOOPPP!!!! Say it slowly. Seriously, it may be a good time to evaluate things like how you are spending your time. I am taking some time to read a few things that will help my future. There is something about middle age, that will make us speed it up a bit. I am reading financial stuff, things to inspire me to "get out of the box." Anything we want to do takes practice. Many of us did not grow up with a built in support system. Many of us did not have the greatest examples, but we serve a great God.

There is nothing wrong with improving yourself, because at the end of the day, others will benefit from your hard work. All of us start from somewhere, some of us had a little more to start with than others, but still we have a great God.

Pray this prayer,

Father God,

I thank you and praise you, You are my God, my refuge and strength.
Lord you saw my beginning, I am trusting you for a great ending.
Lord you said the diligent hand will be made fat,
Lord I put hands to do all I can to be a blessing in words, actions, and deeds.
I see needs and meet them,
I put my hands to do all that you have commanded.
I trust you to see the provisions you have made.
When I pray Lord I know you hear me.
Change Me, O God
I want to be your vessel, a drink offering...
Lord I offer what I have and I trust you to multiply it.

In Jesus name I pray

Amen!


Love on you
Be your best you
So you can do what you need to do.
Just do your best
And God will do the rest

Peace in this season of Advent!!!

signed
Your2gethersistah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s been a long...... time

Not much to say.... will post later... so much I’ve learned.... Talk soon.... waving at the three followers 👋🏽👋🏽